Sunday, June 26, 2005

ok. lets talk superficially for a second...

today i was walking down the street...my eyes were exposed to things they shouldn't of seen. it seems to me, that from the start of summer, people start to wear things that....frankly, shouldn't be wearing. don't deny that you don't agree with me on this. its not even just a body type that shouldn't be wearing "x" type of clothing, but just also people that don't know how to dress at all. i'm not saying i have the best style, but i know what i can and can't wear.

anyway, i think there should be a book invented...if it hasn't been invented yet...simply stating what you can wear for your body type and also basic fashion styles. i strongly advise people to read it and follow it, to avoid my best known disgusted facial expression. *shudder...

7 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

Daaahling,
it's called every single Vogue, Marie claire, Elle, Bazaar, Cosmopolitan etc...on the face of the earth.
The problem is the luscious ads and human disillusions.
You mean to tell me that we don't all look like "x-brand" model once we slip into "x-brand" jeans? Well, doesn't THAT shatter my dreams.
Thanks.
A lot.
Bitch
;)

5:46 AM  
Blogger lewisgibson7778 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

7:48 PM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,
I visited your"download earth google
"-Blog.
As I created about 30,000 Infopages about all kind if subjects, I know how difficult it is to keep all this stuff updated and to find all the information you need.
Should you need more info, I invite you to visit cc Infopage, you might find there some information that will interest you.
I wish you all the good luck I can, keep the good work going!
Kind regards,
Jos
cc Infopage

2:39 PM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News About Google

12:05 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:43 PM  
Blogger lucynelson98281661 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home